Sunday, December 4, 2011

Idea for a thesis for final paper

Thought I would run it by you guys sense I have not posted for a while. My idea is that the clones are similar to the Cullens. Both are sheltered, either by others or by themselves, the fate of both is decided with little if any room to move, both are hated and feared by the society they live in, and both are looking for a way out of what they have. Also include they both share Gothic setting and several other Gothic features. I just enabled the e-mail updates so I should be able to see if you guys comment and get back to you; Or you can tell me in class. If I follow this idea, one could assume that twilight is a Gothic novel in the same sense that Never let me go is, because of similar character setting and a Gothic style control of the character.

Micah Corey

2 comments:

  1. This partially makes sense, but it really depends on what proof you're putting into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I think you could argue for OR against that, so it sounds like a good thesis. :)

    ReplyDelete